VACANCY: E-COMMERCE PRODUCT LISTER (work from home)
We’re looking for someone to staff our e-commerce team for a leading automotive parts company in the US to be done completely remotely, from home.
We are looking for an experienced Product Lister, specifically for Shopify, who is proficient in creating listings for products to be sold online. We need someone who has a basic knowledge of the platform, e-commerce, basic image manipulation and may involve writing content to describe listings, and optimizing copy for online search.
This is a contractual, full-time, freelance position with an evaluation period of 6 months and can be extended for long term freelance engagement.
Work can be done completely from home with a fast Internet connection and the proper equipment and gear.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree of any 4-year course
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the fields of E-commerce, web development, digital marketing or similar role.
- Has experience in posting products, SKU, variants specifically in the Shopify platform
- Is very tech savvy and has good organizational, analytical, communication and support skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML and web / e-commerce codes and systems
- Photoshop or basic image editing skill a plus
- Knowledge of cars, car parts a definite plus
- Excellent writing and research skills, as well as an understanding of SEO principles.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in understanding and analyzing requirements related to the company and its products and services.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and technologies quickly.
- Has own laptop or desktop computer and has a stable, fast and reliable internet connection at home capable of doing voice calls (with client and teams). Experience with working from home is a plus.
- Willing to work graveyard shifts and extended hours/schedule based on need or seasonality (US PST or PDT time). See schedule below
SCOPE OF WORK – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Following instructions and directions from Client, effectively and efficiently posting product listings ans SKUs accurately and on time
- Optimize each post for copy, content, layout, image optimization and SEO
- Ensure that all SKUs, codes and inventory are accurate when posting
- QA and check posts versus inventory sheets
- Coordinate with Client, internal team and various manufacturers to ensure accuracy of product listings
- Do additional research should information given be limited
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for the Client or other teams or departments
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients, superiors and other team members
- Other miscellaneous and related tasks as assigned
- Work from home
- 8 hours per day. 5 days a week.
- US Time Schedule: Mondays to Fridays. 9:00AM to 6:00PM (Pacific)
- Manila Time conversion: Tuesdays to Saturdays. 12:00AM to 9:00AM
- Amenable to work with different shifts as needed
- Any overtime needs to be pre-approved by the client
- US Holidays are off and unpaid
- PH Holidays are normal working days during evaluation contract.
- USD $4 to $5 / hour depending on skills, background and experience
- That will be approximately P30,000 to P40,000 gross per month depending on Forex and fees
- Paid monthly via BDO online (hired freelancer should open a BDO savings account) or Payoneer
- Initial contract (probationary period) is 6 months
- Compensation will be paid by the Client’s service provider (Big Ideas) in local currency (converted from Paypal Forex)
- Although you will be reporting directly to an assigned officer of our client , you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business. Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other HR and administrative needs locally.
- Contract is an “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the freelancer.
- You will have a mid-point evaluation on the 3rd month and another one before the end of your 6-month contract.
- Option to renew contract or be given a raise if client is satisfied with freelancer’s performance. This is not guaranteed or mandatory.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please go to this link to take our pre-employment test: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-Y6YF2DLMV?u=1026171
- Don’t forget to input your correct E-MAIL address so we may contact you
- You will be asked to upload your resume there. Kindly format the file name the same as your full, real name.
- If you encounter any technical problems or glitches, please email a report to he**@cr**********.com
- It will take 3-5 working days to process your reports and you will receive them via e-mail
- Good luck!