We are looking to engage a freelance Order Verification Specialist to assist and support the Accounting team of a market-leading specialty online retailer of decorative area rugs company based in the US.
We are looking for someone who will assist the Accounting team with batch processing of customer invoices and compilation of documentation for customer charges disputes.
This is a contractual, part-time, freelance entry-level position for 3 months only and can be done completely from home with a fast Internet connection and the proper equipment and gear.
- Bachelor degree of any 4-year course preferably Accounting or Business related
- At least 2+ years of proven experience handling order verification and processing of customer invoices
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in Netsuite preferred
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough communication
- Has his/her own laptop or desktop computer, headphones, and a decent Internet connection capable of doing voice and video calls. (extra monitor for spreadsheets preferred)
- Willing to work graveyard shifts, US EST from 11am to 4:00pm
- Willing to take a pre-employment assessment test (see below).
- Has a quiet and distraction-free workspace at home when taking on calls and doing online video meetings.
JOB DESCRIPTION (SCOPE OF WORK)
- Batch process customer invoices and perform necessary follow up on errors:
- Reauthorize and correct errors
- Contact customers for updated payment information when there are insufficient funds
- For nonpayment items, reroute the order and file a return to vendor claim
- Create daily cash application deposits for credit cards processed in prior days
- Compile documentation when customers dispute charges
- Work reports daily for declined credit card authorizations, including contacting customers for updated payment information
- Process refunds within NetSuite
- Regular reports based on above
- Escalating issues and problems to management and key stakeholders
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned and related to above
HOURS OF WORK
- Work from home. PART-TIME freelance, contractual position
- Guaranteed 4 to 5 hours a day shift. 5 days a week.
- Working Schedule 11:00AM to 4:00PM EST US Time. Mondays to Fridays
- Converted to Philippines time: 11:00PM to 4:00AM PHT
- US Holidays off and unpaid
- Schedule may be subject to change depending on client or shifting needs
- Any overtime needs to be pre-approved by the client
- Compensation will be paid by the hour in USD but locally converted by the Service Provider (Big Ideas Philippines)
- USD $5.00 to $7.00 per hour based on experience
- Approximately Php 28,000 to Php 38,000 monthly (for part-time hours) depending on experience. Rate may vary due to forex rates.
- Monthly pay out
- Deposited to freelancer’s Payoneer account in USD
- Although you will be reporting directly to the designated manager from our client, you will also be reporting to and will be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant and service provider of the US business.
- Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other HR and administrative needs locally.
- You will be classified as “Self-Employed” when it concerns legality and taxation.
- You won’t be an employee of our Client or Big Ideas Philippines
- Big Ideas (the agency) will deducted a 5% Expanded Withholding Tax as per PH and BIR laws. (10% if you do not have a COR as Self-Employed from the BIR)
- Contract is subject to an “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the freelancer.
- This is a 3-month contractual contract. There is no guarantee of renewal.
HOW TO APPLY
- (IMPORTANT) We will only process applicants who take our pre-employment skills and personality test
- Please click this to take the pre-employment test: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST
- You will be asked to upload your resume there (Please do so in PDF format and use your full name as the file name)
- Use a laptop or a desktop computer for the test. It cannot be done with your mobile phone.
- Make sure to place your full name and correct e-mail address so we may contact you
- It will take 3-5 working days to process your reports and you will receive them via e-mail
- Due to the volume of applicants, we will prioritize to inform those who have passed. Rest assured that if you do, and if you qualify for the vacancy, you will be contacted.
- If you encounter any technical problems or glitches, please send a report via email to Criteria Customer Support
- Good luck!