We are looking to engage a freelance professional to service our client based in the USA.
Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking property management company that specializes in multifamily properties that redefine urban living. With a commitment to innovation, service, and community enhancement, they have established themselves as a leader in the industry.
As a LEASING ASSOCIATE / REPRESENTATIVE, your role is to help manage the day-to-day operations of various properties and coordinate with both the company, its suppliers, key managers and tenants.
If you are a strategic and dynamic thinker and have a passion for branding, marketing, and property leasing, we invite you to join our team. Apply now and play a crucial role in shaping our brand’s perception and driving the leasing success of our clients’ properties!
This is a contractual position as a self-employed freelancer and can be done remotely at home with a fast computer, fast internet connection, a quiet workplace at home and the right gear.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- At least 1 to 2 years proven experience in marketing and property leasing, preferably in the real estate or property management industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and spoken). Fluent in Chinese is also preferred.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms. Fast learner.
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate and dictate schedules to local team members.
- Knowledge of local real estate market trends and property leasing regulations.
- Creative mindset and a strong eye for detail.
- Has a fast, reliable Internet access capable of doing voice, video calls
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to work graveyard shifts and even weekends, if needed
- Has his/her own laptop or desktop computer, headphones, and a decent Internet connection capable of doing voice and video calls. (extra monitor for spreadsheets preferred)
- Manage the remote leasing process from start to finish, including data entry, online advertisement creation, schedule tours for combination of in-person leasing and self-guided tours, prepare lease contracts for leadership and tenant signing, and file maintenance.
- Schedule appointments with text, phone and emails, schedule showings with local US team member, maintain self-showing calendars, oversee all scheduling software.
- Assist with facilities management tasks, including coordinating repairs and maintenance requests.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software to track leads, follow up with potential tenants, and maintain accurate records.
- Maintain a professional office environment by organizing files, supplies, and equipment.
- Collaborate with property management team to ensure efficient operations and tenant satisfaction.
- Answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner, demonstrating excellent phone etiquette.
- Short Term Leasing Responsibilities:
- Using several software platforms that specialize in short term rentals, handle all communication with guests to help them book, schedule, coordinate with local staff
- Manage online advertisements and specials on an as-needed basis.
- Any other miscellaneous tasks related to the above.
HOURS OF WORK
- Work from home. Full-time freelance, contractual position
- 5 days a week guaranteed 8 hours a day shift,
- 7:00AM to 4:00PM Pacific US Time or
- 2:00PM to 11:00PM Pacific US Time
- Converted to Manila time, that will be
- 10:00PM to 7:00AM PHT
- 5:00AM to 2:00PM PHT
- Daily Breaks: 1 hour per shift
- US Holidays off and unpaid
- Any overtime needs to be pre-approved by the client
- Compensation will be paid by the hour in USD but locally converted by the Service Provider (Big Ideas Philippines)
- USD $7.00 to $9.00 per hour based on experience
- Approximately Php 60,000 to Php 75,000 monthly gross depending on Forex rates
- Monthly pay out
- Deposited to freelancer’s Payoneer account in USD
- Although you will be reporting directly to the designated manager from our client, you will also be reporting to and will be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant and service provider of the US business.
- Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other HR and administrative needs locally.
- You will be classified as “Self-Employed” when it concerns legality and taxation.
- You won’t be an employee of our Client or Big Ideas Philippines
- Big Ideas (the agency) will deducted a 5% Expanded Withholding Tax as per PH and BIR laws. (10% if you do not have a COR, Certificate of Registration from the BIR, as Self-Employed from the BIR)
- Contract is subject to an “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the freelancer.
- Renewal or raise in compensation is subject to client discretion and is not guaranteed.
HOW TO APPLY
- (IMPORTANT) We will only process applicants who take our pre-employment skills and personality test
- Please click this to take the pre-employment test: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST
- You will be asked to upload your resume there (Please do so in PDF format and use your full name as the file name)
- Use a laptop or a desktop computer for the test. It cannot be done with your mobile phone.
- Make sure to place your full name and correct e-mail address so we may contact you
- It will take 3-5 working days to process your reports and you will receive them via e-mail
- Due to the volume of applicants, we will prioritize to inform those who have passed. Rest assured that if you do, and if you qualify for the vacancy, you will be contacted.
- If you encounter any technical problems or glitches, please send a report via email to Criteria Customer Support
- Good luck!