We are looking for an accounting professional to join the Finance and Accounting team of a US-based company that supplies hair tools and equipment internationally.
As an Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Controller and handle Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and other general accounting processes of the company.
This is a full time, contractual freelancer position while working at home. We are looking for someone with a strong accounting background and has experience with accounting work for a similar company or industry
- At least 2 or more years proven experience as an Accountant or bookkeeper
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Index-Match, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Expert skills and experience in various ERP systems
- Must be able to do daily graveyard shift
- Must be VERY detail oriented and able to handle a large volume of transactions daily
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to adapt, take on new responsibilities, and follow detailed processes
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Proactive and has initiative and not afraid to follow up
- Has his/her own laptop or desktop computer, headphones, a quiet workspace (for meetings) and a decent Internet connection capable of doing voice and video calls. (extra monitor for spreadsheets preferred
- Work from home. Full-time freelancer, contractual position
- 8:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific Time USA – Mondays to Fridays
- Daily Breaks: 1 hour
- Holidays in the US are normal work days
- Holidays in the PH are days off and paid
- Any overtime needs to be pre-approved by the client
- USD $6.00 to $9.00 per hour based on experience
- Monthly pay out
- Deposited to freelancer’s Payoneer account in USD
- Although you will be reporting directly to the designated manager from our client, you will also be reporting to and will be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant and service provider of the US business.
- Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other HR and administrative needs locally.
- You will be classified as “Self-Employed” when it concerns legality and taxation.
- You won’t be an employee of our Client or Big Ideas Philippines
- Big Ideas (the agency) will deducted a 5% Expanded Withholding Tax as per PH and BIR laws. (10% if you do not have a COR as Self-Employed from the BIR)
- Contract is subject to an “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the freelancer.
- Renewal or raise in compensation is subject to client discretion and is not guaranteed.
HOW TO APPLY
- (IMPORTANT) We will only process applicants who take our pre-employment skills and personality test
- Please click this to take the pre-employment test: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST
- You will be asked to upload your resume there (Please do so in PDF format and use your full name as the file name)
- Use a laptop or a desktop computer for the test.
- Make sure to place your full name and correct e-mail address so we may contact you
- It will take 3-5 working days to process your reports and you will receive them via e-mail
- Due to the volume of applicants, we will prioritize to inform those who have passed. Rest assured that if you do, and if you qualify for the vacancy, you will be contacted.
- If you encounter any technical problems or glitches, please send a report to email@example.com
- Good luck!