We are looking for someone to be a PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT for our US client who is into the food and restaurant industry.
The role primarily involves general accounting work with focus on updating and maintaining database records of the company’s stores and franchised locations across the United States.
If you are highly self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, adaptable, collaborative and resourceful, with excellent financial and Excel skills, then you are the right fit for the role.
This is a contractual, part-time freelance position initially with a trial period of 3 months and can be done completely from home with a laptop computer, proper gear, and fast internet connection.
- Franchisee Accounting Setup of Legal Entities, Locations & Accounts Receivable
- Daily Sales Audit validation
- General Accounting (AP, AR, Invoicing, recording of transactions, reconciliations and closing of records on regular cutoff dates)
- Fixed Asset Management
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues, expenses and liabilities)
- Maintaining, updating and managing Database and financial records of all restaurants and stores across the country.
- Organize internal audits
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Other tasks and reports related to the above
- Ad Hoc Support/Analysis, assisting the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree of any Accounting or Finance related course
- At least 2 to 4 years proven experience as an accountant. CPA is a big plus.
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Experience working for a restaurant with a franchise model a big plus
- Experienced working with accounting software
- Experienced with preparing corporate financial statements and other reports
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities. Be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, willing to make decisions, and can work with minimal supervision
- Has own laptop or desktop computer and has a stable, fast and reliable internet connection at home capable of doing voice and video calls
- Willing to work graveyard shifts, can take overtimes and flexible hours/schedule (US PST time)
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Has his/her own laptop or desktop computer, headphones, and a decent Internet connection capable of doing voice and video calls. (extra monitor for spreadsheets preferred)
HOURS OF WORK
- Work from home. Full-time freelancer, contractual position
- Minimum, guaranteed 4 hours per shift. 5 days a week. US weekends off.
- Work Schedule: TBD
- US Holidays off and unpaid
- Any overtime needs to be pre-approved by the client
- Compensation will be paid by the hour in USD
- USD $6.00 to $9.00 per hour based on experience
- Monthly pay out
- Deposited to freelancer’s Payoneer account in USD
- Although you will be reporting directly to the designated manager from our client, you will also be reporting to and will be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant and service provider of the US business.
- Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other HR and administrative needs locally.
- You will be classified as “Self-Employed” when it concerns legality and taxation.
- You won’t be an employee of our Client or Big Ideas Philippines
- Big Ideas (the agency) will deducted a 5% Expanded Withholding Tax as per PH and BIR laws. (10% if you do not have a COR as Self-Employed from the BIR)
- Contract is subject to an “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the freelancer.
- Renewal or raise in compensation is subject to client discretion and is not guaranteed.
HOW TO APPLY
- (IMPORTANT) We will only process applicants who take our pre-employment skills and personality test
- Please click this to take the pre-employment test: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST
- You will be asked to upload your resume there (Please do so in PDF format and use your full name as the file name)
- Use a laptop or a desktop computer for the test.
- Make sure to place your full name and correct e-mail address so we may contact you
- It will take 3-5 working days to process your reports and you will receive them via e-mail
- Due to the volume of applicants, we will prioritize to inform those who have passed. Rest assured that if you do, and if you qualify for the vacancy, you will be contacted.
- If you encounter any technical problems or glitches, please send a report to email@example.com
- Good luck!