STOP SELLING! START STORYTELLING
A Seminar on How to Win Customers in Social Media One Post at a Time
Due to some logistics and venue problems, we are RESCHEDULING THIS SEMINAR for a later date. We will update everyone soon on this page. In the meantime, you can still download the e-book but we will close the registration now (Update date: Nov 11, 2014). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi! My name is Mon Macutay and I’ve been managing communities for more than a decade.
Marketing works wonders when you tell and communicate an effective story. This method beats the bland and boring “hard-sell” systems that you often see today.
In this seminar, I will teach you the following:
- Effective ways to tell a story
- Finding your brand’s “voice”
- Planning and Crafting your content strategy
- Putting it all to action with a Content Calendar
- and more!
For starters, I’m giving away my e-book, The Community Manager’s Survival Handbook for FREE!
Who doesn’t want a free e-book, yes?
You can DOWNLOAD THE FREE E-BOOK HERE
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
- Community Managers for companies like gaming, telcos, online services, FMCGs, others
- Junior and Senior Digital Marketing Practitioners
- Agency Community Managers
- Agency Digital Marketing Practitioners
- Marketing Managers
- Small Business Owners who manage their own communities
- Startup Executives
About the speaker:
Mon Macutay has more than 10 years experience in the field of Marketing and Community Management. As the former Marketing Director of Level Up! Philippines, he began work as the head of Content and Community Management where he managed all of the digital and real-life marketing campaigns during the height of Ragnarok and online gaming. Since then, he has built processes and systems related to the field of Digital Marketing and Community Management, helping the company reach a record-breaking 40 Million users.
A year ago, he founded Big Ideas, a Digital Marketing service company based in Makati.
On his spare time, he dabbles into photography, toy collecting and board gaming.
For More Information