E-mail Marketing Expert for a Fast Growing US Restaurant Business
You will work closely with the marketing team at a fast-paced, rapidly growing restaurant business headquartered in southern California (Irvine). The team is dynamic, innovative, and quick-moving. The overall goal of the Email Marketing Specialist is to grow and engage the company’s customer base. This is an opportunity to create impact through highly analytical work and create strategies for customer growth and retention in the restaurant industry.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- College degree in Marketing or related course
- 2 or more years proven work experience as an E-mail Marketer
- Expert-level skill sets in Mailchimp, Hubspot, Mandrill or Bronto
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Experience working from home a plus
- Has own laptop/PC and decent Internet connection for regular voice and video calls with client or others
- P25,000 to P30,000 per month depending on experience and skill levels.
- Monday to Friday (Los Angeles Time: 1 PM to 10 PM) which is MANILA TIME: 5 AM to 2 PM
- Breaks: 1 hour
- Weekends off and US Holidays
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US marketing team and assigned a direct supervisor, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business. Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other needs locally.
- Contract is subject to a 3 to 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject header “EDM Applicant, source website”