DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER FOR FAST-GROWING US RESTAURANT BUSINESS
You will work closely with the marketing team at a fast-paced, rapidly growing restaurant business headquartered in southern California (Irvine). The team is dynamic, innovative, and quick-moving. The overall goal of the Digital Marketing Operations Coordinator is to support the marketing organization in developing, launching, and managing online marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to create massive impact and grow the business through strong digital marketing capabilities and initiatives.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Internet advertising or related field.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization ability – must work closely with marketing manager to identify priorities regularly
- Diligent and detail oriented – digital marketing requires careful execution
- High integrity – you will be working with sensitive marketing data
- Team player and collaborative
- Highly dependable and available
- Meet sometimes during California business hours (9 AM to 5 PM). Can be flexible but should not happen often.
- Must be able to regularly coordinate with marketing managers 3 to 6 PM California time (6 to 9 AM in Manila)
- Must have experience in executing digital marketing campaigns (free, and paid) on the following platforms:
- Google Adwords, Google My Business, Google Display Ads
- Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads
- Yelp Advertising
- Experience with the following a plus
- Hootsuite or similar social media management platform
- Mailchimp or similar email marketing platform
- Website development experience is a plus
- Marketing and operations data collection and reporting in a timely manner (Microsoft Office and Google Docs experience is important)
- Stable internet connection (to execute digital marketing), own laptop or PC.
- Work from home.
- Build and execute free and paid marketing campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, and email.
- Collect and report marketing performance data regularly and on time from marketing campaigns and projects.
- Assist marketing team in scheduling, preparing, and organizing important market research for restaurant locations and meetings.
- Assist marketing team in organization: create repeatable instructions and document important marketing processes.
- Help store operations team collect and report business performance data.
- Perform ancillary
and related tasks to the above.
- Monday to Friday (Los Angeles Time: 2 PM to 10 PM) which is MANILA TIME: 5 AM to 1 PM the next day
- Weekends off and US Holidays.
- $3 to $4 per hour based on experience (approximately P25,000 to P33,000 per month). This could be higher depending on experience and skills and may be increased after the 6 month “evaluation” contract.
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US marketing team and assigned a direct supervisor, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business. Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other needs locally.
- Contract is subject to a 3 to 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com