BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST FOR FAST-GROWING US RESTAURANT BUSINESS
You will work closely with the operations team at a fast-paced, rapidly growing restaurant business headquartered in southern California (Irvine). The team is dynamic, innovative, and quick-moving. The overall goal of the Business Operations Coordinator is to support the operations organization in developing, preparing and reviewing operations business intelligence. This is an opportunity to create massive impact and grow the business through data analytics and logical business decisions based on such data.
- Experience in Data mining and DB management or related field. An excel ninja!
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization ability – must work closely with operations leaders to identify priorities regularly
- Diligent and detail oriented
- High integrity – you will be working with sensitive business data
- Team player and collaborative
- Highly dependable and available
- Meet sometimes during California business hours (9 AM to 5 PM). Can be flexible but should not happen often.
- Must be able to regularly coordinate with operations managers 3 to 6 PM California time (6 to 9 AM in Manila)
- Must have strong experience in key business productivity software
- Microsoft Power BI experience a plus
- Google Spreadsheets, Docs, Slides
- Google Sheets: pivot tables, business modeling, graphs and strong proficiency with sheet’s formulas.
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excel: Pivot Tables, business modeling, graphs and strong proficiency with Excel’s formulas.
- Experience with the following a plus
- VBA scripting
- Java scripting
- Google Apps Script
- Operations data collection and reporting in a timely manner
- Stable internet connection, own laptop or PC. Work from home.
- Develop, build and distribute business intelligence reports on the business to key stakeholders.
- Collect business operations data from a variety of data sources to support business intelligence needs on a regular basis.
- Create repeatable instructions and document important processes for developing business intelligence reporting.
- Monday to Friday (Los Angeles Time: 2 PM to 10 PM) which is MANILA TIME: 6 AM to 2 PM
- Weekends off and US Holidays.
- $3 to $4 per hour based on experience (approximately P25,000 to P33,000 per month)
- Although you will be reporting directly to the US operations team, you will also be reporting to and be supervised by Big Ideas Social Media Inc, who is the consultant of the US business. Big Ideas will be the one to provide your compensation and other needs locally.
- Contract is subject to a 3 to 6 month “evaluation period” and subject to contract renewal based on performance of the employee.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org